Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dinosaur Dienosore

 An old friend of mine has started a new musical endeavor and I offered to help him record it. It has been fun so far, I've never really recorded anybody else besides myself. The vibe of the songs are real ambient and soothing, its nice to try and make things softer instead of louder. So I hope it turns out swell, and im glad to be apart of it check them out dinosaur dienosore. The new stuff we did will be up there soon. Other news, I'm most likely staying in san antonio to attend college as of right now. Some loan and scholarships fell through. Im not upset about it. God doesn't make mistakes. If anything the whole situation has made me become more thoughtful of my mom and sister and I am very thankful for that. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: