Friday, August 29, 2008
1. Sylvia Plath- Ryan Adams
2. Here Comes the Flood- Peter Gabriel
3. Possession- Sarah Mclachlan
4. Videotape- Radiohead
5. Time to Pretend- MGMT
6. Lost! and Lost?- Coldplay
7. Hold On- Emmylou Harris
8. The Embrace- Unwed Sailor
9. Heart Attack Time Machine- Waterdeep
10. The Night Starts Here- Stars
School has started and it's nice to finally get back to learning. I'm usually not real excited about the curriculum school's have, but college has given me hope. Here are some things I'm looking forward to:
1. Reading victors and vanquished in history class
2. My essay about creation vs. evolution
3. A psychology project, which I am not quite sure what it is, but it looks promising.
4. I'm an ace at algebra so I'm the genius in that class
Currently I have a borderline mullet, one could say, which will hopefully be taken care of soon. We have finally began working with the church, planning and looking for ways we can help others and build friendships. I hope it does not turn into a thing were we just throw money at people and do some random acts of kindness just cause we feel obligated. I hope God will allow us to build friendships and meet some great people on the way.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Be Thou our Vision, O Lord of our hearts;
Nothing be all else to us, save that Thou art.
Your our best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Your presence our light.
Riches, we don’t need, nor man’s empty praise,
You’re our Inheritance, now and always:
You and You only, first in our heart,
High King of Heaven, our Treasure you are.