Friday, August 29, 2008

As of Aug. 29, 2008


School has started and it's nice to finally get back to learning. I'm usually not real excited about the curriculum school's have, but college has given me hope. Here are some things I'm looking forward to:

1. Reading victors and vanquished in history class
2. My essay about creation vs. evolution
3. A psychology project, which I am not quite sure what it is, but it looks promising.
4. I'm an ace at algebra so I'm the genius in that class

Currently I have a borderline mullet, one could say, which will hopefully be taken care of soon. We have finally began working with the church, planning and looking for ways we can help others and build friendships. I hope it does not turn into a thing were we just throw money at people and do some random acts of kindness just cause we feel obligated. I hope God will allow us to build friendships and meet some great people on the way.

No comments: