This is the Crossroads, where famous delta blues player was said to have sold his soul to the devil to play blues music.
1. "Abe's BBQ" and "Mississippi Burnin' Wings"
2. Old Friends
3. Clarksdale is the home of the Delta Blues
4. Alligator hunting (maybe not this time, but it was a trip)
5. Most people's rims are nicer than their cars
6. Various Hole-in-the-wall Food places
7. People drive around the neighborhood all day
8. The Bakery/Bar/Trance Metal/recording studio/venue/restaurant? its really one of a kind
9. Stealing wireless from hotels
10. Walmart and everything else closes around 8... if they want to stay open that late.