Thursday, April 9, 2009

Emotion and Intellect

This is just an observation, but I seem to have paid attention to this a while back and never got to writing about it. Loneliness is a feeling that no one likes, even though it might be something everyone experiences, I've only experienced it as a feeling. As bad as it feels as just a feeling I couldn't imagine what a intellectual realization of loneliness would feel like. Let me explain this. I know for a fact that I have a God, family, mentors, and friends that would always do anything for me, and always be there. Yet, at the same time there are times when I feel lonely. Even though I know I have these people that surround me, I still experience this lonely feeling. I am thankful it is only on an emotional level. I could never imagine feeling loneliness from an intellectual standpoint. Let's be careful about how we spend our time, and make sure no one gets left out. Just an observation.

No comments: