Monday, July 20, 2009

Love Unctontainable



This song is called "Love Uncontainable" and it is a little more "rocking" than the usual songs I write. No, i'm not trying to change, however I am trying to portray a feeling. I'm so passionate about the message of this song. I've seen God take things that are ordinary, and make them extraordinary, and it overwhelms me at times. God is teaching me how to love, and serve, and it is something I want to strive for with all that I have. Its funny, music is a strange thing, because so much can stem from just a song. A couple of notes, melodies, and some words can go way past the ears, and into our hearts and minds. God will take a song and allow it to reach out and help others in ways that we will never see or understand. I hope to somehow share this feeling I have, this uncontainable love. I don't know how to explain. I mean I'm nowhere near Paul from the Bible or anything, but I am going to change, and I have a feeling. I just want to SCREAM!

strive with me.

No comments: