Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ideas and Whatnot

So where to now? My new CD "Dandelion Heart" is doing well it is on iTunes now and we are also selling the CD at shows. Yesterday, we had an awesome show at Spiderhouse in Austin. It was a full band show and my band sounded killer! The next upcoming dates are as follows

May 29th 7pm@ Olmos Perks in San Antonio
June 5th 8pm@ Clementines in Austin

Hope you can make it to one of these shows. If you can't that's alright. I have lots of ideas that I would like to see happen in the next coming weeks, and here they are.

1. I need a newsletter, with updates, free songs, and videos
2. "Bible Stories" A CD of just Bible stories and make it a free album
3. I bought all of these books and have yet to read any, and I want to read them.
4. A Barnes & Nobles Tour would be awesome!
5. Book more shows.

If you can help me out in any of these areas please let me know. Other than that stay safe.

No comments: